Gout is caused by the accumulation of uric acid in the bod that leads to the formation of crystals in and around joints and is characterized by inflammation and intense pain in the joints.
Causes and solutions:
– are healthy and the body needs them for the DNA and DNA replication.
– in the case of a high-protein diet, the risk of gout is elevated
-foods like red meat, salmon, sardines, organ meat, herring, and oily fish, lentils, peas, and beans, are high in purines so limit their intake in the case of gout.
- use it as an energy source,
- body needs to convert fructose into glucose, but this process creates uric acid
- elevated uric acid levels trigger the nutric oxide production, which keeps the blood pressure low
- excessive intake of fructose turns it into LDL, tha stored in the body as fa
- consumption of fizzy rinks raises the risk of gout
- raises the risk of gout
- beer poses the highest risk.
Prevent gout with :
- increasing the intake of prunes
- drinking 2 l of water daily
- eating vegetables and fruits as celery, brown rice, quinoa, sweet potatoes, amaranth,cherries, bilberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- consuming a cherry, apple, pear, banana, and pineapple breakfast smoothie with ginger and unsweetened almond milk for breakfast
- avoiding high protein and high-purine foods( chicken, scallops, lentils, beans, crabs, mussels, shellfish, oily fish, porridge)
- avoiding cheese,
- avoiding alcohol especially beer
- limiting the intake of meat
Stay healthy and thin …