High blood pressure is a silent killer but here are some advises to stay safe and naturally lower your blood pressure:
- every morning after breakfast walk 15 minutes
- a couple of times a week walk 30 minutes.
- people with high blood pressure can lower the blood pressure by eating soybeans
- you need to consume 30 g of baked soybeans every day for two weeks.
- apricots are rich in potassium.
- apricots are packed with fibers, iron, and beta-carotene
- drying the fruit increases the concentration of the nutrients
- good for the cardiovascular system.
Drink tea instead of coffee
- tea (not black tea) lowers the blood pressure
- unlike coffee, it doesn’t contain caffeine that increases blood pressure
Drink orange juice
- orange juice can lower the systolic blood pressure for 7%, and the diastolic for 4,6%,
- this happens due to the high amounts of potassium in this juice
And practice this
Stay thin and healthy ..